Thursday, June 12, 2008

Two foot addition

2 Feet!! Why I don't know? There is a reason, a very good reason. It has something to do with not being able to put the foundation wall back where is was. I'm not going to get into that now. I didn't want to show this picture because of the amount of crap all over the place. We took most of the cabinets out because it was raining in our house and the ones that we were keeping got moved to a safer place, into the addition. That's where everything is right now in our addition. I am hoping we can get the attic stairs in tonight so I can put all the holiday decor and stuff up there. Maybe I can make some room to move around. We also have a 6' bathtub in the basement that we plan to move up there tonight. Oh, the joy! It has to get up there sometime. It's going to go into the bathroom on the second floor anyway(next year).


The 2' addition right.

That's the header for my new- recycled window. Cutting the opening.

Wrapping the house like a big birthday present.
Everyone works here. The kids are helping daddy remove the plumbing for the last cabinet. Say bye, bye to my beautiful dollar store shower curtain cover counters. Let me tell you it's about time! --- OK that was two weeks ago and I'm without a kitchen sink again. This could be one of the many reasons I haven't blogged lately I'm back to washing dishes in the bathroom.

Hey get out of there I have to wash dishes!
The recycled kitchen window is in. This window has been sitting in our shed for three years. It was a little dusty but works perfectly. It was never really used before. It was a left over (because it was three inch to small for the homeowner) from a job that Ed did. Hey look over there to the right is that siding I see? I can't wait to see more of it!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You guys are doing such an awesome job..and I hope everyone is healing now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a crazy life. Your poor husband and you. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete