Monday, June 30, 2008

Work, Work, Work- not quite

My mom is here visiting so I'm not getting as much done as I should. I've really been quite lazy this past week. Ed worked this weekend at his brothers house so we didn't get as much done as we would have liked. We did manage to get some more siding up.

I did make a trip out to Lowes to pick out some lighting fixtures for the outside. My only real accomplishment this week was painting our chandelier black. Here is a before and and not quite finished picture. I'm on the hunt for the perfect shades and fabric to cover the chain. I think I'm looking for a black and white toile, maybe gingham.

PS these pictures have been brought to you courtesy of Aunt Nancys old camera. She said I NEED to have photos on my blog. Thanks Aunt Nancy!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Your house is starting to look good! Luv the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, that is a great chandelier. I would love to hang a chandelier in my living room. I would need to get a taller ceiling though.

    Bill | http://www.triplerchild.com

    ReplyDelete